- Hire a doula
- Eat delicious nutritious food
- Walk everyday
- Enjoy fresh air
- Choose a midwife
- Enjoy healthy snacks
- Drink water with fruit slices
- Luxuriate in a warm bath
- Treat yourself to a massage
- Write in your journal
- Choose a Family Medicine doctor
- Pay attention to your unborn baby’s sleep wake cycles
- Enjoy reflexology
- Pamper yourself
- Take a modified Zumba class
- Make a list of questions for your next prenatal visit
- Stop watching reality birth shows
- Listen to groovy music
- Dance like no one’s watching
Coming January 2013. Understanding Your Birth – Comprehensive Online Childbirth Classes.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the resources included in this course.
Handout: Anemia During Pregnancy
This handout answers the following questions.
- What is anemia?
- How does it affect pregnancy?
- What causes anemia?
- What are some signs of anemia?
- Natural foods you can eat to help with the condition.
Click here to stay in the loop. Receive priority notification about the next available risk-free tutorial introducing Chapter One: Pregnancy Introduction, hosted by Tamara Wrenn. You also receive a free bonus gift, “Food As Medicine Chart.”