22. Spend quiet time with someone you love
23. Move your sexy body
24. Take a childbirth education class with an independent instructor
25. Share your love
26. Choose a prenatal provider who believes in shared decision making
27. Learn about breastfeeding
28. Practice labor comfort techniques
29. Spend daily quiet time with your unborn baby getting used to her movements
30. Sleep 7-8 hours a night, or try 9
31. Try a belly dance class – Get in touch with your body
32. Aromatherapy is scent-sational
33. No alcohol
34. Drink herbal tea (find out what’s best)
35. Limit the junk food
36. Eat organic and/or locally grown
37. Be still
38. Practice visualization
39. Read Spiritual Midwifery
Coming January 2013. Understanding Your Birth – Comprehensive Online Childbirth Classes.
Here’s a sneak peek.
Chapter Two: Labor Introduction While your own labor will be a uniquely personal experience, all labors follow the same natural process that brings about the everyday miracle of birth. In this chapter, you’ll learn about the different stages of labor, including the physical and emotional changes you’ll experience as you give birth.
Click here to stay in the loop. Receive priority notification about the next available risk-free tutorial introducing Chapter One: Pregnancy Introduction, hosted by Tamara Wrenn. You also receive a free bonus gift, “Food As Medicine Chart.”